Moby-Dick discussion questions Chapter 25: “Postscript” and Chapter 26: “Knights and Squires”
- What example does Melville use to further the idea he asserts in the previous chapter?
- Summarize your impressions of Starbuck from this chapter. Be thorough.
- Explain Starbuck’s weakness.
- How does Ishmael think we should treat one another’s “ignominious blemish[es]”? Why? Explain in your own words.
- What does Ishmael narrate about the nature of God in this chapter?
Asked on 02.06.2017 in English Literature.