Moby-Dick discussion questions Chapter 41 “Moby Dick”: Summarize the reasons for the Sperm Whale’s
- Summarize the reasons for the Sperm Whale’s reputation, in general.
- Why are stories of Moby-Dick’s omnipresence and immortality significant? What idea do they reinforce?
- What is the shape of Moby-Dick’s lower jaw? What does that suggest?
- « According to Ishmael, what does Moby-Dick represent to Ahab?
- In what way has Ahab been deceptive to the Pequod’s owners and everyone else?
- According to Ishmael, why does he willingly accompany Ahab in his quest?
Asked on 02.06.2017 in English Literature.