Moby-Dick Questions Chapters 2-4: Why does Ishmael not stay at the Sword-Fish
1.Why does Ishmael not stay at the Sword-Fish Inn?
2. Who owns the Spouter Inn?
3. What is in the painting in the entry of the inn?
4. What is the name of the old man who tends the bar?
5. Where is Ishmael’s bedmate early in the evening?
6. Where does Ishmael try to sleep at first?
7. What is odd about Queequeg’s appearance?
8. What did Queequeg do with his ebony idol?
9. What did Queequeg take into bed with him?
10. How did Queequeg shave?
Asked on 01.06.2017 in English Literature.