Moby-Dick Questions Chapters 61-66: What does Queequeg say the sighting of the squid means
1. What does Queequeg say the sighting of the squid means?
2. Where is the Pequod?
3. What color is the whale and why is that significant?
4. How far was Stubb’s whaleboat towed by the whale?
5. What is the “gold watch” Stubb seeks?
6. What is the primary cause of unsuccessful whaling voyages?
7. How does Ahab feel about this successful hunt?
8. Who is Fleece and what does Stubb demand of him?
9. What moral advice does Fleece give the sharks?
10. What wish does Fleece express that could be considered foreshadowing?
Asked on 01.06.2017 in English Literature.