Moby-Dick Questions Chapters 67-71: How is blubber removed from the whale
1.How is blubber removed from the whale?
2. Why is the word “blanket” an appropriate term?
3. Who cuts the scarf line into the blubber?
4. Who attends the whale funeral?
5. What fraction of a whale is made up of its head?
6. To what does Ishmael compare the whale head? Why?
7. Why does Captain Mayhew not board the Pequod as is the custom?
8. How do the men aboard the Jeroboam feel about Gabriel?
9. Specifically, how was Macey killed?
10. Why would Gabriel think an attack on Moby Dick was blasphemy?