Moby-Dick Questions Chapters 70 and 71: Which piece of the whale’s anatomy
- Which piece of the whale’s anatomy is kept after the body is disposed of?
- How is this trophy stored on the ship?
- What prevents the Jeroboam’s crew from holding a gam with the Pequod?
- Who is in de facto command of the Jeroboam and why?
- Why does Gabriel advise against hunting the white whale?
- What happens to the men who lower a boat to hunt Moby Dick despite Gabriel’s warnings?
Asked on 31.05.2017 in English Literature.