Moby-Dick Questions Chapters 79-81: What gives the whale’s physiognomy added grandeur
1. What gives the whale’s physiognomy added grandeur?
2. What does the whale’s hump cover?
3. What does Derrick want from the Pequod?
4. What does he know about the White Whale?
5. Why does the old whale swim with such difficulty?
6. Who harpooned the whale?
7. What did Starbuck try to stop Flask from doing?
8. What was found embedded in the old whale?
9. What unusual thing happened to the dead whale?
10. Why is the finback an uncapturable whale?