The Odyssey Questions Book 20-21: What omen occurs at the end of this book
- What omen occurs at the end of this book, and how does Theoklymenus interpret this omen?
- After the contest is underway, which of the suitors tries to delay it, and why?
- Before Odysseus, who almost succeeds in stringing the bow and who/what stops him?
- What has Telemachus done to set the suitors up for a slaughter?
- Can you identify language at the end of this book and the beginning of the next that characterizes the killing of the suitors as a culinary act?
Asked on 08.06.2017 in English Literature.