Discussion questions – Hobbit Chapter 6 – “Out of the Frying-Pan into the Fire”
- What were Gandalf and the dwarves discussing when Bilbo approached them? What is Bilbo thinking when he is momentarily alone?
- What part did Bilbo leave out as he told them about his adventures underground?
- What indicates that Gandalf knows about the ring?
- What proverb did Bilbo invent when they encountered the wolves?
- How did Gandalf suggest they avoid the Wargs? Why were the Wargs meeting in the clearing?
- How did Gandalf harass the Wargs?
Asked on 22.06.2017 in English Literature.