Need online help Hobbit Chapter 8: How did Bilbo get separated from the others in Mirkwood?
7. How did Bilbo get separated from the others in Mirkwood?
- What made Bilbo feel fierce and bold?
- Identify Sting.
- How did Bilbo rescue the dwarves from the spiders?
- Who was missing after the travelers were rescued from the spiders?
- How did Thorin get separated from the others?
7. When the firelight from the woodland gathering disappeared, he got separated from the others in the darkness and confusion. It was too dark to see anyone
8. He awakes to find that he is being wrapped in spider webs. He kills the spider and freed himself without the help of a wizard or anyone else.
9. That’s the name Bilbo gave his sword after he killed the spider.
10. He put on the ring to sneak in and see what was going on. He killed several spiders by throwing stones at them, then he drew them away from the dwarves by taunting them. Leaving the spiders astray, he sneaked back to free the dwarves. When the spiders returned, he used Sting to fight them off.
11. Thorin was missing.
12. He fell asleepIn in the circle of light. The wood elves tied him up and took them to their king.