King Lear help with homework: Focus on the repetition of several words
- Focus on the repetition of several words, such as nothing, bond, nature, and natural. Choose two of these words and discuss the ideas that their use suggests.
- Goneril and Regan are not evil; they are formidable women asserting themselves in an otherwise male-dominated world. Discuss.
- ‘In King Lear the good characters are imaginative and the evil characters are coolly rational.’ Do you agree with this view?
- To what extent is King Lear a play about sacrifice?
- To what extent is it true that the only relationships which Lear values in the play are those he has with his daughters?
Asked on 03.05.2017 in English Literature.